Ahhhh drinking . . .
It can make you do STRANGE things. Like dance . . .
. . . or pass out WAY TOO EARLY . . .
. . . or . . . well . . . YOU KNOW ;) . . .
And SOMETIMES . . . things can get REALLY crazy . . .
Here at TV Recappers Anonymous, we CERTAINLY are not ones to promote excessive drinking . . .
. . . particularly to those of you who are not yet of legal drinking age . . .
However, if any of you were to . . . hypothetically . . . play a drinking game that was somehow related to The Vampire Diaries (say while watching the September 9th Season Premiere), here are some things you MIGHT consider doing . . .
You MIGHT want to invest in some “good” red wine . . .
. . . because bags of blood are hard to come by, these days . . .
. . . and violence NEVER pays (Plus, it’s very messy.) . . .
Once you’ve got your wine in hand, here are some situations that MIGHT occur during the Season Premiere, to which you MIGHT want to drink in celebration:
1) If Elena and Katherine appear in the same scene, say, “Let the doppelganger hijinks ensue!” and take a drink.
2) If Stefan and Damon appear in the same scene, pretend to faint from the hotness overload . . . then, take a drink.
3) If two characters kiss, makeout with your pillow (or the person next to you, depending on who that is), then . . . you guessed it . . . take a drink.
4) If two people “do it,” sing “Bow Chicka Wowwow,” while thrusting your pelvis rhythmically, and take a drink.
5) If Damon compels someone, hold your arms out in front of you like a zombie, say, “Whatever you wish, Master,” then, take a drink.
6) If Tyler turns into a werewolf, howl like one, and eat a steak. Just kidding . . . take a drink.
7) If Damon does the eye thing, attempt to do it too, then drink.
8 ) If someone dies on the show, play dead for a few seconds, then drink.
9) If someone you THINK is dead, ultimately miraculously comes back to life, say, “IT’S ALIVE!” and drink.
10) And, finally, if something TOTALLY INSANE happens during the episode, that you weren’t at all expecting say, “Holy Crap!” – then drink. (This will probably happen, without your consciously thinking about it, anyway.)
So, there you have it – a drinking game specially designed for the Season Premiere of The Vampire Diaries. Just remember, moderation is key. And please . . . don’t drink and drive.
He’ll be watching YOU!