A week or so ago, I revisited the romantic history of what was, perhaps, my favorite television couple of all time, namely Dawson’s Creek’s Pacey Witter and Joey Potter. Well, suffice it to say, I really enjoyed writing about it . . . perhaps a bit too much, actually.
So, seeing as this is the month of LUUUVE, and seeing as I have no real relationship to speak of, I have decided to dedicate my weekend blog entries, during the month of Februrary at least, to the payment of tribute to some of my other favorite fictional couples. To whet your appetite, here are some of the fabulous twosomes that will be gracing the pages of TV Recappers Anonymous during the next few weeks:
And the nominees are . . .
1) Logan Echolls and Veronica Mars – Veronica Mars
2) Josh Lyman and Donna Moss – The West Wing
3) Chuck Bass and Blair Waldorf – Gossip Girl
4) Seth Cohen and Summer Roberts – The O.C.
5) Jim Halpert and Pam Beesly – The Office
6) Derek Shepherd and Meredith Grey – Grey’s Anatomy
7) Ben Covington and Felicity Porter – Felicity
OK, so it’s not exactly a creative idea for a blog posting series. I get that. But, this is going to be fun for me. And I need some fun in my life. So, I’m going to do it, dammit!
That being said . . . what do you think? Did I get all your faves? Who did I miss? What television couples make you mushy, and why?